116,014 Like 30,992 Dislike
Enjoy new funniest and cutest compilation of the week about wild and domestic animals. Try not laugh funny animals' life video. Dogs are awesome animals. Despite all their differences, they have much in common, too. And yet, there are dogs that resemble none of their kin in the whole world. And you can enjoy they in this video. Cats are surely the most popular pets and awesome animals nowadays. All their breeds differ by size, features, and color, temperament. But some cats in this video will actually surprise you! Thanks for wonderful music by Vexento - "Digital Hug" Look for more music on his channel :) https://www.youtube.com/user/Vexento
10 Most Insane Motorcycles In The World ► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/gYLyzW For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com According to history, the first combustion engine motorcycle was created in 1885. Since then the motorcycle has come a long way. Some bikes are manufactured after years of design and testing, while some custom bike builders can put together dream machines in only a month. We thought we would take a look to see what we could find in the extreme department. We found monsters with tons of horsepower, and some bikes that are beyond imagination. So sit back and relax as we show you 10 Most Insane Motorcycles. 1. Kawasaki 1000 Ninja H2R – If you want to talk about insane motorcycles, then the Kawasaki 1000 Ninja H2R should be part of the discussion. Built and designed by Kawasaki Heavy Industries. The track-only variant is called ‘Ninja H2R’ and produces a heart-stopping 310 horsepower, and 326 horsepower with ram air. Power comes from a 998-cc inline four-cylinder engine cradled in a steel trellis frame. 2. Custom Bad Guys Chopper – You might be familiar with Orange County Choppers as they had a popular series on TLC. They custom design and build some of the most wicked choppers on the planet. One that really stands out is the Custom Bad Guys Chopper. 3. Lazareth LM847 – This custom machine was built by Ludovic Lazareth and his company Lazareth Motoring. This bike is literally built around a 4.7L Maserati 32 valve V8 engine that cranks out 470 horsepower. The bike itself weighs 900lbs with most of that being engine of course. 4. Ducati 1299 Superleggara – This bike is one of the most powerful twin cylinder bikes that Ducati has ever produced. The powerful 215 horsepower twin cylinder engine only needs to push a mere 368 lbs. You heard that right. Claimed dry weight is 339.5 pounds, and curb weight at 364 pounds with the 4.5-gallon aluminum fuel tank three-quarters full. 5. The Hydrostatic Twin-turbo Diesel Powered AWD (All Wheel Drive) Motorcycle - Sam Turner got his first motorcycle at the age of 8, and by the age of 12, Sam’s father had taught him how to weld, and he’s been building things ever since. Sam is now a diesel technician, and his love for motorcycles combined with knowledge of diesel systems helped him build a one of a kind 840 cc Yanmar direct injection diesel V-twin motorcycle. 6. Harley Davidson Night Rod Special V-Rod GEO – No motorcycle list would be complete without a Harley Davidson. And if you are going to include one, it should certainly be a Night Rod. This Harley Davidson Night Rod Special was taken and further customized by Bad Boy Customs in Germany, who added a list of aftermarket accessories and custom parts. 7. Confederate Motorcycles P51 Combat Motorcycle – This motorcycle has probably the strangest look and design of any motorcycle on the market. It is designed and built by the company Confederate Motorcycles. 8. Ballistic Cycles 30" Hubless Wheel, Twin Turbo Harley Bagger – Ballistic Cycles went all out when they built this custom Harley Davidson Bagger. For those that aren’t familiar with this term, a bagger is like a full dress or touring bike. And even though this doesn’t have any saddle bags on it, it does sport a Twin Turbo Liquid Cooled Engine with a full aluminum body. 9. The BMW K75 Alpha Bullet Bike - What do you get when you cross the ideas of a high-tech industrial designer from Istanbul, and a motorcycle builder from Utah? You get an insane looking motorcycle that is a land speed racer, complete with a front body design that resembles a great white shark, which was Mark’s idea. Designer Mehmet Doruk Erdem and builder Mark Atkinson have joined forces to bring to life the BMW K75 Alpha Bullet Bike. 10. The Boss Hoss Motorcycles 502 BIG BLOCK 8200cc is a motorcycle frame stuffed with a big block Chevy engine. Yes, you heard that right. Sitting in the middle of this frame is a liquid cooled 502 Cubic Inch engine that delivers 502 Horsepower, and 567-foot pound of torque.
The first 500 people to use this link will get a 2 month free trial of Skillshare: http://skl.sh/RLL What is the deepest hole that humanity has ever dug? If you're curious about the answer, then this is the video for you! Please Subscribe: http://bit.ly/2dB7VTO Music is by Brandon Maahs. Check out his website and music by clicking this link: http://www.brandonmaahs.com/audio-reel Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official_wh... Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealLifeLore/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/RealLifeLore1 Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/RealLifeLore/ Subreddit is moderated by Oliver Bourdouxhe Special thanks my Patrons: Conor Dillon, Donna, Michael Aufiero, Owen, Mohammed Abu Hawash, Patrick Kelley, MechanoidOrange and Greenlandia. Videos explaining things. Mostly over topics like history, geography, economics and science. We believe that the world is a wonderfully fascinating place, and you can find wonder anywhere you look. That is what our videos attempt to convey. Currently, we try our best to release one video every week. Bear with us :) Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit your footage to my channel: Want to submit your own clips for a future videos if so get in contact with us: email@example.com DISCLAIMER: By submitting videos to TopRealm YouTube Channel, you acknowledge that you grant TopRealm a perpetual non-exclusive world-wide license (not ownership) to display, promote, monetize, or modify your video for commercial use. Where I Stream: www.twitch.tv/joerealm Follow me: www.twitter.com/TopRealm Business email: firstname.lastname@example.org Music: LAKEY INSPIRED Moving On https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHM0NhimKk8 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmy8wuTpC95lefU5d1dt2Q https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired
Hen Harvesting Eggs to Chicks | Country Eggs to New "BORN" Murgi Birds Smallest chicks in #FishCutting Hen Harvesting Eggs to Chicks Chicken Eggs To Born New Chicks in #FishCutting channel #Gravid Chicken eggs harvesting Today we are shoot about how to laying eggs from hen to chicks.... as Traditional birth of chicken in country chicken. On average, juvenile pullets or chickens start laying at about 6 months of age, depending on the breed.
10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
10 Largest Dogs Ever You Won’t Believe Exist
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions.
But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
1. Hulk, the Pit Bull – The name ‘Hulk’ fits this pit bull dog perfectly because he is a giant 175lbs, and stands on his hind legs almost 5 feet tall. And while he might seem big and scary, his owners say that he is very gentle and is even trusted around their young son.
2. Freddy, the Great Dane - It's probably no surprise to many that the Great Dane is one of the largest breeds of dog in the world, but Freddy takes the breed to a whole new level of big. He stands 7ft 6 inches on his hind legs, 2 feet taller than his owner, and weighs 200lbs!
3. Zorba, the English Mastiff – This English Mastiff was a legend when it comes to some of the world’s biggest dogs. You may know that when it comes to the combination of weight and height, nothing can beat this breed of canine. Many Mastiffs average up to 190 pounds, but it's not unusual for these giants to weigh around 225 pounds at full maturity.
4. CH Samson, the Neapolitan Mastiff – This breed of Mastiff, called ‘Mastino Napolitano’ is actually an ancient dog breed, and that might explain the size of this rare dog. CH Samson was one of the largest and heaviest Mastiffs and weighed a whopping 225 pounds at just two and a half years old.
5. Zeus the Great Dane - Zeus, who lived in Otsego, Michigan, was named the world's tallest dog by the Guinness World Records in 2012. He measured an incredible 44 inches from his feet to the middle of his shoulder blades.
6. Newfoundland - Unlike many larger breeds, the Newfoundland wasn't bred to be a guard dog. Instead, it was bred to help fishermen. These big, muscular dogs are able to haul nets and lines from boats, pull carts and, most importantly, fetch anything that falls overboard into the water, including people.
7. The Irish Wolfhound - Like the Scottish deerhound, the Irish wolfhound, as its name implies, was bred to chase down wolves. Developed from war hounds into a dog that was used for hunting and guarding, the Irish wolfhound is ancient breed of canine, and may have been brought to Ireland as far back as 7000 B.C.
8. Leonberger – This large breed of dog began as a mix between a Newfoundland and a Saint Bernard. In the mid-1840s, Heinrich Essig of Leonberg, Germany, crossed a Newfoundland with a Saint Bernard for four generations, then added in a Pyrenean Mountain Dog to the mix.
9. Caucasian Shepherd – This big dog was bred to do one thing only, and that is to protect sheep from wolves, and any other predator that dares attack a shepherd’s flock. However, these dogs can and have been used to protect other livestock.
10. The Anatolian Shepherd – This canine was bred to be a shepherd’s companion and livestock guardian. The interesting thing about them is that they were bred for their size and color so that they matched the livestock that they were protecting.